Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Can You hear me now? A marketing strategy

The “Can you hear me now” was one of the greatest commercials from verizon that had people talking and even joking about “listening”. Many people have even written about this one commercial in terms of content creation, but for me when I see this commercial, I see the issues that business owners and affiliate marketers have and that is getting people to pay attention to their business or product.



I was talking to a good friend the other day about business strategies and he made a point that had an impact on me. What he said was “when it comes to any kind of business, if people can’t find you then you will have very little luck in getting people to buy your products.” Of course I already knew this, but for some reason the commercial for Verizon and the wording “Can you hear me now” kept going through my mind.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: