Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Self-Promotion tips

This is what everyone keeps hearing by the way and its no wonder so many people are always confused about marketing especially when on social media!
While many may argue that there is a fine line between the act of self- promotion and promoting oneself on social media the fact is there is ( at least to me) a difference.
When I think about a person who is self promoting I have this imagery of a person going around saying..look at me, I’m so good and talking only about what they are doing or have done and really not giving a damn about anyone else – other than themselves. Kind of sad when I think about it!
Promoting yourself ( notice the difference?) is different in terms of what you are doing and why you are doing it.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: