Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Autoresponder!

Now I have to be honest and say that until recently I was one of the people who “kind of” cursed at them, mainly because I never really understood them and how useful they can really be, but once I went beyond the typical sale pitch style emails that I used to get (being on the receiving end by the dozen of autoresponder messages I signed up to), I realized that there is so much more that can be done and done well when using auto responders if you take yourself out of the box and see the potential.
A few ideas  when to use an autorepsonder
Tips – many people use autorepsonders to send valuable tips about a specific niche. I know of one company that did this and their vistor rate jumped quite high.
Free courses – creating a sequence that helps a person learn about your niche, with good quality information is a sure fire way to keep people remembering you and your business

Continue reading....
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: