Wednesday, August 06, 2014

eBay Seller tips

eBay seller tips that might be of use to you


When it comes to using Ebay for selling and buying, I can confess outright that I am less than a novice.
I did manage to get my courage up to buy a product a year ago and talk about being nervous- let me count the ways lol.
While that may sound very silly to people who buy and sell on eBay on  a frequent basis, it’s a very normal feeling for those who have never done it and have few concepts on what to expect.
Now I know there are a lot of people who are using eBay for selling and making a good income from it and I have to admit that selling on eBay  has been a topic of interest for me since I bought that product ( P.S it came within a couple of days in the original packing and has been working like a charm since I got it.)
Considering how many of these “same” products were on eBay, I had to question myself, what drew me to that particular listing of the “adobe PDF maker” where I felt that this was the best listing for me and where I said “yes” to buying this product.
I think there were a few factors to be honest, of course there was the price ( which was decent- but not the cheapest) to the title,the  description  and the images that were shown.

Continue reading...

No comments: