Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Take the Marketing Challenge

Take the Marketing Challenge, if you dare!


by Dave Cottrell

Take the marketing challenge;  it could change your life.

I have a challenge for you that I think the majority of people trying to make money online should really take me up on.  I’ll tell you more about that in a minute.
First, let me get this off my chest…
Once again, I open my mail and see yet another program being promoted by fiends - I mean “friends” from various popular social media communities who will probably NEVER make a thin dime with it, but who WILL pay money out of their pockets to the parent company, WILL put money into the pockets of someone in their upline, and WILL end up being disillusioned once again about network marketing in general.
Yes, I am speaking of yet another powerline opportunity, where all you have to do is join and you will make an unbelievable fortune with no work and no money ever… Right after you first buy this nice bridge I have for sale…

No comments: