Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Traffic exchanges and Affiliate marketing

Traffic Exchange
I have been doing a lot of thinking about traffic exchanges and not just for affiliate marketing, but also with the advent of social media marketing and have a confession to make, until very recently, I considered traffic exchanges to be a total waste of time and they need to go the way of the dodo bird!
Don’t shoot me yet lol
My reasoning for not liking traffic exchanges came from not getting traffic or poor quality traffic, I spent hours every day surfing and while it was addictive, I never had a sign up for anything and it seemed to me that people just join them to click for the credits being offered and NO ONE was looking at the content being offered. Adding insult to injury at least for me was the sheer amount of spammy or crappy junk being shown and I shook my head and went..no thanks!  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: